via: Jeremiah Owyang
Keynote: Invest in Scalable Social Business Programs
View more presentations from Jeremiah Owyang
Jeremiah Owyang in der Silicon Valley show bei NBC – Themen:
- Investor funding vs Enterprise spending – why is there a disconnect?
- How much brands should spend, or should spending stay small?
- What’s the top spend in corporations in social business?
- What are the roles in corporations who run the social programs? (community managers and corporate social strategist)
- How companies should measure (It’s not just engagement data)
Video (7 min.):
A forward looking view based off recent research on how large global brands are organizing, and spending on social media.
Video (15 min.):
Keynote: Social Business Forecast: 2011 The Year of Integration
View more presentations from Jeremiah Owyang.
- Era of Social Relationships: People connect to others and share
- Era of Social Functionality: Social networks become like operating system
- Era of Social Colonization: Every experience can now be social
- Era of Social Context: Personalized and accurate content
- Era of Social Commerce: Communities define future products and services