Lime’s mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
The Public Relations team is responsible for advancing Lime’s message to media, regulators, third-party partners and riders. We engage local and national press to share the value of micro-mobility and how Lime is transforming lives and communities. The team uses our industry-leading work on sustainability, equity and collaborative community and government partnerships to amplify our impact, win entry into markets and build a sustainable business in the cities we serve. We are looking for an experienced professional to lead our communications strategies for DACH region.
You’ll develop an integrated communications strategy while driving the company’s consumer, corporate and trade media relations activities to reinforce Lime’s leadership position in Germany (and the region). You will work closely with our EMEA operations and government relations teams as well as your regional public affairs counterparts and the corporate communications team.
What You’ll Do
- Drive a communications strategy to support Lime’s business and regulatory objectives in local markets throughout DACH
- Amplify our story through local media
- Proactively demonstrate our positive impact in communities and reactively manage issues and media inquiries
- Manage production of day-to-day deliverables – including researching, drafting and editing materials such as communications plans, press releases, fact sheets, talking points, Op-Eds and memos
- Engage directly with local and regional top-tier media to shape stories, serve as an on-the-record spokesperson, or rapidly respond to breaking news and crises
- Constantly generate creative ideas to help Lime break through the noise and secure earned media coverage
- Be an excellent consultant to local General Managers and other leaders in the region
- Partner with local Government Relations Directors to develop communications strategies around state and local micromobility rules and regulations
- Localise our corporate initiatives, sharing news around tech, product and company-wide announcementsCollaborate closely with local operations teams in DACH markets to support market growth objectives
- Preferred Location: Berlin. Open to other locations in Germany.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: jobs.lever.co.
Anzeige (falls eingeblendet)