Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
About the role
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic communications specialist to join our corporate communications team in DACH. The global Klarna communications team is a driven, passionate and fun group of people focused on making Klarna a global brand that is known, understood and loved by consumers, retail partners and all relevant stakeholders. You will play a key role in supporting the Corporate Communications team’s mission of building and enhancing the Klarna brand and narrative in the DACH region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious professional to build on skills developed at a leading communications agency or tech company to now further your career; you will gain first-hand experience of in-house corporate communications at Europe’s most highly-valued FinTech company.
- Support the team on the implementation of the DACH corporate communications strategy.
- Develop and deliver PR ideas for specific business lines to support the global communications strategy and deliver quality media coverage.
- Maintain and develop various communications assets (e.g. press kit, visuals, fact sheets etc.) that help us to tell our story in the media.
- Execute key communications operations tasks: reporting, maintaining the calendar, contact lists as well as planning and strategy documents.
- Draft press materials, presentations and blog posts.
- Support in the relationship management of relevant agencies to ensure they are delivering as required.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: jobs.lever.co.
Anzeige (falls eingeblendet)