Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As a Creator Lead, Publishers (fixed term) you’ll be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with publishers in DACH, with the goal to acquire best-in-class native content across our core lifestyle verticals. You will be part of the local Content & Creators team and act as the primary contact for publishers, TV houses and content media groups. In this role you will drive initiatives that meet your partner’s business goals as well as Pinterest’s growth and content goals.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and nurture organic partnerships with key publishers, TV houses and content media partners in DACH
- Meet ambitious native content acquisition goals with this audience and help partners become successful on Pinterest
- Educate and convince publishing partners on Pinterest’s value proposition and value flywheel
- Internally represent local partner feedback back to the Product team and other XFN (Cross-Function) teams in HQ
- Closely collaborate with other members of the local Content & Creator team and with XFN partners such as BD, marketing, PR or Sales
- Continuously track, analyse, and communicate key metrics internally and to partners
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.linkedin.com.