Interested in working in the fast paced and exciting field of tech marketing and events? Azure is looking for a highly communicative event coordinator to help in their open-source community initiatives. The initiatives will vary from events, meetups, podcasts and much more! You can help shape and support the communities making up this evolving ecosystem at Microsoft!
In this role, you will be responsible for working with our events team to plan and execute a variety of events from meetups to larger annual conferences in Berlin and around the world. You will also assist with other marketing initiatives which will amplify Microsoft as a major supporter of open source communities. You will be interacting with external individuals and organizations that make up the broader open source Cloud Native community.
- Work with the team to craft a cohesive message about our events initiatives
- Work with internal and external teams to carry out the events strategy
- Copy-edit written material
- Manage social media presence
- Email marketing campaign creation
- Assist in organizing and run meetups and conferences
- Represent our team at community events
- Help with initial and ongoing planning of events
- Assist in communications with events sponsors, speakers and attendees
- Maintain event budgets
- Work with suppliers, vendors and event venues
- Strive for excellence in everything you do: culture, collaboration, process, tools, design, attendee, sponsor and speaker experience, etc.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: careers.microsoft.com.