Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
About This Role
This position will be responsible for all of Audible GmbH’s deal terms and negotiations for our European agreements with publishers, agents, external producers, creatives, and other licensors. Acquisition and negotiation strategies will be informed by content preferences of our local audiences, marketing, and creative opportunities, and will be designed & executed in liaison with our Global, European & International content acquisition teams, to provide the leading spoken word catalogue for all our European audiences.
As a Head of Content Acquisition Europe, you will…
- Build and manage transformation from country-specific teams to create an EU-wide Content Acquisition function, implementing the new organizational structure, developing and implementing processes to support the regional set-up, and training and developing the team.
- Lead the identification, evaluation and deal implementation for all catalogue opportunities with European providers of spoken word content in order to continuously assure Audible’s leading catalogue position in German, French, Italian and Spanish spoken word content.
- Manage a team of deal makers to assure excellence in negotiation and deal terms from our largest European strategic partners in the publishing industry to individual creators, with significant bottom-line impact to our European PnL.
- Elevate our Content Acquisition efforts by liaising with our global and local customer research, business intelligence and Finance departments to improve our data insights on catalogue performance.
- Connect our European Content Acquisition efforts with our global teams and strategy, to serve European customers within Audible’s global eco system, applying continuous improvements to the scalability, flexibility and transparency of our teal terms.
- Represent European Content Acquisition stakeholders internally and in external negotiations with global partners.
- Lead the creation of C-suite presentations and updates that summarize analysis and highlight key deal-related structuring and economic considerations.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.linkedin.com.