Webseite Die Gestalten Verlag GmbH & Co. KG
At gestalten, we continue to actively reimagine the way in which we approach publishing. With our extensive range of titles, we not only seek to enhance and enrich our reader’s lives but to continually engage with the surrounding creative landscape.
Our origin story began with a focus on the aesthetic, particularly that of graphic design, and, over the last two decades, the scope of both our content and our expertise has widened. Today, using a myriad of observations of culture, people, art, and other intimate, inspirational informants, we document and anticipate vital movements in architecture, visual culture, design & fashion, escapism, food & beverages, travel, and contemporary art. In 2014, Little Gestalten joined the literary ranks and ensured that there was a place for readers of all ages within the world of gestalten.
The gestalten narrative exists beyond the textual realm; regardless of the medium at hand, we wish to inform and inspire our community. We welcome you to enter gestalten’s world of creative culture, whether between our pages, indulging in images and films online, or at one of our international events.
As a PR Manager (m/f/d), you are using your experience, strategic competence, and existing media contacts to build stable media partnerships and pursue gestalten’s communication goals to increase brand awareness and media resonance. Ideally, you have a strong affinity for design, consumer trends, fashion, and lifestyle.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Planning, developing and implementing communication strategies
- Ensuring a clear and consistent brand image through all relevant media channels
- Managing inquiries from media, individuals, and other organizations
- Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media and collaborating with influential online media, blogs, and opinion leaders
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Operating as a central point of contacts for external partners, such as authors, co-editors, and clients
- Media monitoring and analyzing media coverage, including maintaining an up-to-date clippings database and providing internal media reports
- Distributing information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days, and press tours
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis
- Speaking publicly at interviews, sales conferences, and presentations
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.xing.com.