Webseite Deutsche Welthungerhilfe
Are you aiming to work for an organization where it is worthwhile investing your personality, your skills and your time? Are you looking for a job that is exciting and has clear goals? Welcome to Welthungerhilfe!
We are one of the largest and most respected private organisations for development cooperation and humanitarian aid in Germany. As a politically and confessionally independent organisation, our value-oriented actions are always based on ethical principles. Our vision is clear: “Zero Hunger by 2030” – If you want to become part of our global mission to end hunger around the world, we look forward to receiving your application as:
Social Media Manager*
The position is to be filled as of April 1, 2022, with a contract duration of 14 months, due to a parental leave replacement. Employment location will be Bonn, Germany.
As Social Media Manager, you are responsible for communicating the work of Welthungerhilfe externally in a creative, target group focused way. You will manage various social media channels, develop content formats and respond to short-term trends. As part of the Online team, you will work closely with colleagues in Germany, but will also be in contact with our international country offices.
- You take over the editorial support of the social media channels Instagram, Facebook, (YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn) – from forward-looking editorial planning to short-term agenda surfing
- You always find the right tone in community management (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn)
- You create sponsored posts and use the Facebook Business Manager to manage social ads
- You develop social media campaigns and content series
- You manage a pilot project to increase the use of short videos on Instagram and TikTok
- You are responsible for social listening and tracking down new trending topics
- You liaise closely with colleagues who manage other channels (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn) and international communications officers, providing them with tips and advice as needed
- You manage freelancers in community management
- You will work closely with our external creative agency on content creation (from the creative idea, to the briefing, to the approval and budget planning)
- You work data-driven, analyze your measures regularly and prepare reports
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: career5.successfactors.eu.