Are you passionate about the chance to bring your extensive sales experience to a world-class company that is market-leading for both content and technology? We’re looking for experienced Senior Relationship Manger to join our Corporates Europe sales team in Frankfurt. Join a sales team that is experiencing organic growth at an unprecedented rate. A career as a Senior Relationship Manager at Thomson Reuters means you’ll be able to deliver innovative solutions that impact our customer’s business every day. You’ll partner with colleagues globally to develop sales strategies for the best products in the market. We have roles available for those who are experienced Relationship Management and are passionate about selling market-leading software.
An effective Senior Relationship Manager has great aptitude in building and maintaining customer relationships. They also possess excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and advise account managers, supervisors, and executives. The goal is to ensure the company’s retention of existing clients and facilitate further growth.
The two key duties of a Senior Relationship Manager are business retention and development, and both include tactical and strategic responsibilities.
About the Role
As a Senior Relationship Manager at Thomson Reuters, you will
- Lead and manage existing and new engagements in collaboration with the sales specialists and appropriate teams.
- Create, distribute, and maintain engagement plans in collaboration with Sales, Product Management, Solution Consulting, Professional Services and Leadership
- Penetrate organizational structure and develop relationship beyond main points of contact
- Ensure each sales team understands the engagement model and executes accordingly
- Maintain retention rates and assess client suitability for Key Account program on a quarterly basis
- Monitor account for timely payments and assist with collections on past due invoices
- Set up internal reports to monitor our performance in meeting critical milestones
- Immediately communicate any issues or exceptions to management.
- Enter all meeting notes, action items, complaints, compliments into CRM and distribute to appropriate people in global network
- Assign a corrective action to every issue/complaint and follow-up on effectiveness of corrective action to ensure client satisfaction with the resolution
- Manage and lead business reviews; establish a quarterly review cycle, at a minimum
- Engage Sales and others to participate in client meetings, presentations, and business reviews
- When necessary, travel within region to visit clients to review engagements and maintain customer information/satisfaction
- Update status of progress on business opportunities
- Continuously focus on penetrating other areas of the business to uncover additional business opportunities
- Ensure all company policies and regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Understand client’s business strategy, objectives, and risks/constraints; continually focus efforts on providing solutions to achieving objectives and gain trusted advisor status.
- Continuously pursue and implement strategic supplier initiatives
- Provide clients with market updates and educational support
- Identify growth opportunities and develop a strategy to secure opportunities with the appropriate internal resources
- Create a business development plan with short- and long-term business objectives, initiatives and quantified value-added contributions
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: jobs.thomsonreuters.com.