Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Pinterest helps people find the inspiration to create a life they love — from trying new dinner recipes to planning a dream home renovation. As a Communications Manager (9 month Fixed Term Contract), you will shape the way we tell our story to the press and external audiences in Germany, Austria and Switzerland with the objective of increasing comprehension that Pinterest is a place to find inspiration to take action on. You will have the opportunity to shape and execute the communications strategy that enables Pinterest to build strong relationships with journalists and influential voices in order to increase relevancy and visibility through earned media, including consumer, business, B2B and industry trade audiences. You will be a part of the global communications team and tell compelling stories of how Pinterest makes a positive impact for people, creators and businesses.
What you’ll do:
- Lead communications efforts for Pinterest across audiences in DACH
- Develop and implement a proactive comms strategy focused on telling the story of how people use Pinterest and how businesses can reach their audiences on the platform
- Work with the sales, creator and marketing teams to amplify business, creator, and marketing activities with press and non-media influencers
- Build relationships with key journalists to increase comprehension for the impact that Pinterest makes in people’s lives and the value of Pinterest as a resource for their stories
- Provide communications counsel, support, message management and media training for spokespeople
- Monitor and track press coverage to help shape our future strategy and opportunities
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.pinterestcareers.com.