Beiersdorf AG is a German multinational company that manufactures personal-care products and pressure-sensitive adhesives. Its brands include Elastoplast, Eucerin, Labello, La Prairie, Nivea and tesa.
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. If you would like to attach a cover letter, please upload it with your resume. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
What you’ll do
– Lead holistic digital and media operations and combining traditional and new communication channels as well as driving excellence in retail media with the clear ambition to be Best in Class
– Operating with clear metrics and KPIs in place to drive brand and sales objectives and pioneering digital-first Hansaplast communications and media planning
– Cascade the global digital and media strategy for Hansaplast to a winning local strategy
– Define relevant media touchpoints and platforms in line with brand strategy and KPIs and continuously improve brand presence
– Set up activities and define priorities based on brand and business objectives
– Provide the business with an in-depth understanding of the cross-media landscape
– Lead and manage media processes including campaign performance analysis, brand safety principles and tracking
– Ensure that media buying delivers within the contract scope
– Ensure impactful digital activation and initiatives to deliver market share uplifts
– Consult the brand managers to define priorities, scope and implementation of media campaigns
– Proactively push the digital transformation process with the help of agency expertise, global know-how and country exchange
– Selection, briefing and strategic steering of all media and digital agencies – Responsibility for the digital marketing budget
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: www.goodwall.io.
Anzeige (falls eingeblendet)