The IRONMAN Group operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® Virtual Racing™ (VR™) Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series®, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Virtual Running™ Series, IRONKIDS®, ITU World Triathlon Series, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon™ and The Sun-Herald City2Surf®, Ultra-Trail® World Tour events including Tarawera Ultra and Ultra-Trail Australia™, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, road cycling events, and other multisport races. The IRONMAN Group is the largest operator of mass participation sports in the world and provides more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. Since the inception of the iconic IRONMAN® brand and its first event in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines around the world. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with hundreds of events across 55+ countries. The IRONMAN Group is owned by Advance (www.advance.com), a private, family-owned business. For more information, visit www.ironman.com.
For our IRONMAN Europe, Middle East and Africa business and based in Hamburg, Germany we are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent English speaking:
Social Media Coordinator, Digital Marketing (m/f/d)
• Work with the regional digital marketing team and the local marketing managers to develop and execute organic and paid social media campaigns for Europe, Middle East and Africa and a variety of brands in this region.
• Execute IRONMAN’s content strategies by planning, creating, and delivering social media savvy content.
• Manage IRONMAN Europe’s social media channels on a day-to-day basis – including but not limited to content and community management on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Manage and create content formats and templates for the region with the digital marketing and design teams and work with Adobe Creative Cloud applications to customize templates.
• Assist in translating the magic of our physical races to the digital realms through race coverage by working with existing content from our media teams or by creating content onsite.
• Report on performance of social media activities and make recommendations for improvements based on those results.
• Collaborate with partnerships and sales teams on contract-based partner activations and best practices.
• Stay up to date with industry trends for content, channels, design, strategy, and applications.
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: cdn3.sportngin.com.