Webseite Springer Nature
Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Associate Editor (m/f/d), Journals Mathematics
Springer is seeking to appoint an Associate Editor to manage a portfolio of mathematics journals within a strategic framework determined by the Editor. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as building and maintaining strong working relationships with authors, editors-in-chief, associate editors and other partners, both external and internal, is essential to this role.
- Manage a portfolio of journals
- Acquire topical collections and special issues
- Identify potential editorial board members and important topics by researching new and emerging trends in the market, both national and international
- Develop relationships with academics, researchers, editors, etc., in order to maintain a network of subject-area experts
- Maintain existing journal portfolio relationships with editors-in-chief, editorial board members, authors, etc.
- Solicit, evaluate, and develop journal proposals, including managing the external peer review process
- Negotiate contract terms with journal editors
- Assist authors with manuscript preparation as needed
- Business travel (domestic/international) as required
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: career5.successfactors.eu.