Do you have experience working within the media industry? Are you a sports fanatic and target driven? If so, DAZN is hiring a Junior Brand Partnership Manager within our Sales division. You will be part of business development, maximizing revenue and managing all new and existing clientele. If this sounds of interest, please keep reading!
In this role you will work closely with the wider Sales team. You will be part of the Brand Partnership & Strategy unit. Which is responsible for the strategic positioning of DAZN in the media landscape, all branded content projects and all revenues from brands and betting operators. To ensure that campaigns of clients are delivered successfully, you will brief and cooperate with the internal Client services team. Your feedback and insights will be also crucial for our Business planning team who develops & tracks the short-term and long-term business plan for the Media division.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, commission, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
AS OUR NEW JUNIOR BRAND PARTNERSHIP MANAGER (M/F/D), YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Gain expertise of the local media landscape including all market relevant participants (brands, agencies, betting, other broadcasters & publishers)
- Develop digital & TV Go2market packages, create pitch decks & build new business opportunities with brands
- Conceptualize & deliver unique branded content experiences for brands on DAZN by utilizing market-leading content production opportunities
- Deliver sales and revenue targets against all DAZN products
- Maximize face time and build extensive contact networks with brands
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts via a well-managed pipeline
- Research and develop market insights and competitor analysis
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: careers.dazn.com.
Anzeige (falls eingeblendet)