Webseite Sky Deutschland Fernsehen GmbH & Co. KG
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do
- You’re responsible for the daily, external communication of our entertainment formats with a focus on shows, factuals & documentaries
- Within this framework, you’ll take care of the development and implementation of creative and innovative PR strategies and measures for our programme highlights
- This happens in close cooperation and coordination with the departments – especially Social Media & Marketing for sustainable 360° communication strategies
- You’ll not only ensure the continuous placement of your entertainment topics in all relevant media, but also the continuous exchange with journalists and the acquisition of new press contacts
- In addition, the planning and implementation of press junkets, press conferences, set visits and press events, and the writing of press releases and texts for specific target groups are part of your daily business
- You act as a proficient contact person and communicative interface for the press, licence partners, management and talents as well as internal stakeholders
- Finally, you’ll work with KPIs, deliver & present strategic evaluations of your PR results and represent your topics nationally as well as internationally at group level
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: karriere.sky.de.
Anzeige (falls eingeblendet)