Our global communications team consists of public relations, social media and event management, and is based at our headquarters in Munich. The PR team is responsible for maintaining corporate PR strategy, overseeing global media responsibility and managing influencer seeding. The social media team handles all Mytheresa channels from Instagram and Facebook to Weibo and Wechat, making sure we are connected with customers across the globe. And finally, the events team works tirelessly to execute events in partnership with our brands in cities around the world – think Paris, London, Seoul, Madrid, Venice and more.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a (Senior) Social Media Manager (f/m/d) for our office in Munich.
- Develop a social media strategy for menswear separate from the womenswear social channels on Instagram and Facebook
- Experience working with OR understanding of Weibo, WeChat & Little Red Book
- Responsible for delivery and execution of the daily social plan, content and growth
- Responsible for the content strategy in very close collaboration with the creative team
- Collaborate with teams across Brand Marketing, PR and Buying to amplify and optimize the brand message for social media
- Work closely with the Public Relations team on the influencer / brand ambassador strategy to create buzz in the respective target group
- Responsible to liaise and work with our brand partners for special brand collaborations
- Continue to innovate, test and learn based on the ever-changing social landscape
- Stay informed of trends and best practices, along with emerging and evolving technologies, that may impact our industry
- Closely collaborate with the global Brand Marketing, Public Relations and Social team responsible for women’s and kids wear
- Analyze and report on performance across all social media channels, using findings to inform the future direction of content and campaigns and create timely reports
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: careers.mytheresa.com.