Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“With Sky Sport’s social media channels, we want to present sports topics in a funny and creative way. In doing so, it is important to us to strike a chord with sports fans and to provide comprehensive information about the most important events in the Sky Sport world.” – Michael Winnebeck, Head of Digital Sports Social Media
What you’ll do
- You’ll lead all aspects of the editorial content and channel management of Sky Sport’s social media channels
- Your very good feeling for relevant sports topics will be in use in a variety of ways on the multiple platforms
- You’re a creative mind and handle the design, approval and publication of graphics, animations and videos
- Your 360-degree view makes it easy for you to exploit commonalities from and for the other areas of Sky Sport (live TV, web/app)
- You continuously analyse the success of the social media content, deal with reporting and try to derive recommendations for action from it
- You’ll take the management of the community seriously and represent the Sky Sport values externally
- You support the onboarding and care of our interns
- As an interface function, you¿ll work in different areas of the company, including product management, marketing and sales
Um sich zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte: karriere.sky.de.
Anzeige (falls eingeblendet)